Community Outreach

 Keep your faith vital and engaged. Join us in service to community! Please contact us if you have any questions or interest in serving.

 

Community Partnerships

pastabasket-1024x838.jpg

PROJECT OF EASTON

We make monthly contributions of pasta donations and cash to the Interfaith Food Pantry and participate in other ProJeCt events as needed. ProJeCt offers comprehensive emergency assistance as well as language and literacy services.

safe-harbor-logo.jpg

SAFE HARBOR Easton

We provide food for lunch on the first Tuesday of each month for this emergency shelter; we also provide and serve a full dinner at the shelter once a month.
The sign-up sheet to provide dinner is posted on the Mission Bulletin Board near the water fountain. Teams, groups, or individuals are encouraged to sign up. Contact Nancy Udut with any questions, 610-253-5455.

MOW.HORZ_.RGB_-1.png

Meals on Wheels

Our church team delivers meals once a month to homebound people in the Easton Area.

Community Services

bowl-capsicum-carrot-33486.jpg
 
44028123_10217466967416571_5005815388856909824_o.jpg
 
4233698.png
 
29c4c7dc-490b-4dfc-aec3-92f34b2aa2c6.jpg
 
 
 
EqualExchange-2.jpg
 
IMG_2021.JPG
 
eb684e77b48525d744aa02bd3baafa50.png

Ark Soup Kitchen

We provide a Saturday luncheon meal annually for this soup kitchen based out of Trinity Episcopal Church in Easton.

 

CROP HUNGER WALK

Our church supports the annual CROP Walk, with walkers and sponsors. 25% of the money raised will support local hunger ministries. The other 75% will bless hungry folks around the world.

 

“Make It –Take It” Kitchen

We partner with the Easton Hunger Coalition to host periodic one-day cooking events in our church kitchen to help low-income families learn to prepare healthy meals on a budget. Participants leave with the food they prepared that day and with the tools and groceries to replicate the recipes at home.

 

One Great Hour of Sharing

We participate in the One Great Hour of Sharing on Palm Sunday each year, to support the PC(USA) relief to those affected by natural disasters, provide food to the hungry, and helping to empower the poor and oppressed. Donations may be made at any time on their website. Our youth (and any interested adults) are given paper fish banks for coins. The banks are collected by our youth in the Palm Sunday service.

 

Presbyterian Coffee Project

We serve Equal Exchange Coffee during the coffee hour on Sundays! For each pound of fairly traded coffee, chocolate, tea, and foods Presbyterians purchase through the Coffee Project, 15 cents per pound goes to the PCUSA’s Small Farmer Fund.

 

Shawl Ministry

Our fabric artists make scarves, hats, shawls, blankets, lap robes, and knitted/crocheted baby gifts for hospitals, nurseries, schools, church members and troops overseas.

 
 

Troop Support Project Sunday

This annual drive provides toiletries, other personal articles, snacks, and personal thank-you cards to troops serving overseas.